Show details will be updated frequently as it gets closer to the show, so check back often for more updates
The California Pop-Up Show will be held at the Sheraton Universal Hotel.
333 Universal Hollywood Dr, Universal City, CA 91608
Studio Tour & Dinner at Universal Studios Sound Stage 29
We are excited to host a private dinner on Sound Stage 29 at Universal Studios Hollywood on! We will start the evening with a Happy Hour leading up to a private studio tour of Universal Studio’s famous back lot, ending at Sound Stage 29 for dinner & drinks!
Date – Monday, January 23, 2023
Happy Hour – 4:30-5:30pm in front of the Grand Ballroom at the Sheraton
Private Tours – 6:00pm Start Time (will start loading trams at 5:30pm from the ballroom circle at the Sheraton)
Dinner & Drinks at Sound Stage 29 – 7:00-10:00pm (transportation back to the hotel from the reception starts at 8:30pm)
- When you arrive at the Grand Ballroom at the Sheraton, stop by the registration counter to pick up your wristband for the tour, drink tickets and name badges. Drink tickets will only be used at Sound Stage 29 and will not be needed during the Happy Hour at the Sheraton.
- Trams for the private tour of Universal’s famous back lot will begin boarding at 5:30pm at the ballroom circle at the Sheraton Universal Hotel. All drinks from the happy hour will need to be finished before boarding the trams.
- Before boarding the trams, each guest will need to go through the metal detector. Be sure to pack light for the reception, or be aware that anything metal will need to be checked before boarding.
- The trams will drop off at the Studio Tour depot in the park. From there, you may either walk across the park to the soundstage entrance (about a 5-10 minute walk), or take a shuttle directly to the soundstage (there may be a wait for the shuttles).
- The trams for the studio tour will be the only access to the park/reception from the hotel. If you are planning to go to Universal during the day before our reception, you will be able to get to Sound Stage 29 for our reception. The Sound Stage is located near the Transformers ride and the reception will start at 7:00pm.
- Dinner & drinks will be served at Sound Stage 29! The following menu options will be available for dinner:
- Sliced New York Steak with Gremolata
- Grilled Salmon on a bed of Tomato Fondue
- Wild Mushroom Hand Formed Tortellini
- Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary and Olive Oil
- Sautéed Broccolini
Transportation from the reception back to the Sheraton will run from 8:30-10:00pm
We have opened our room block for our California Pop-Up Show at the Sheraton Universal Hotel and have a room rate of $189/night + tax. To book a room, click the link below or call the Sheraton Universal Hotel directly at (818) 980-1212 and use code AN2878 for our room block. The deadline to book a room on our room block is January 2nd.
All vendors will have printed copies of show promotions at their tables during the show.
Shipping is available on the weeks indicated on the calendar. When ordering, please be sure to choose a ship week to help expedite your service. Orders must be submitted at the show or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 27, 2023, to be eligible for discounts. Cancelled backorders will be billed back. Due to industry-wide conditions, some items may take longer to ship than requested. We cannot guarantee ship dates.Shipping Calendar
The registration booth will be located near the entrance of the show floor. Be sure to stop by when you arrive to pick up your name badges and other important show information.
Pets are not allowed at the hotel, service animals are welcome.
If staying at the hotel for the show, your parking will be covered and if you are just driving in for the day, see us at registration to have your parking validated.