COVID-19 Response FAQs
Page updated April 27, 2020
Is ASC still accepting orders and making deliveries?
Yes. As an essential business that ensures the health and safety of pets and farm animals, we will continue to operate with additional safety protocols to protect the health of our teammates and customers.
I overstocked my store. Can I return products?
We are not accepting returns of accurately delivered, saleable products purchased from February 3 to May 31, 2020.
Will ASC be limiting quantities of high-demand products for purchase?
ASC will be evaluating orders to ensure alignment with reasonable consumption and inventory levels.
Will there be any delivery delays due to COVID-19?
Yes, you may experience delivery delays over the next few weeks due to increased order volume.
Will there be any delays in processing my order?
Due to increased order volume, entry and processing of orders placed via email, fax or over the phone may be delayed. To expedite order processing, please place your orders through the Animal Supply website or mobile app.
Will my Sales / Customer Experience Rep still be available via phone and email?
Yes, we are open and operating as normal. Our teammates are committed to providing you the best service. All office-based teammates are currently working safely from home and can be reached via phone or email.
Will my Sales Rep still be doing in-store visits?
No. Until further notice all sales contacts will be done virtually to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our teammates and retail partners.
What safety precautions are being implemented during deliveries?
We’re committed to providing a safe delivery experience. Until further notice, delivery drivers will:
- Place all product in safe designated delivery drop areas (preferably outdoors, weather permitting) determined by customers
- Drivers will no longer stock shelves during their store visit, or put product away
- Maintain 6-feet of distance between all people and avoid physical greetings (handshakes, high-fives, etc.)
- Avoid handling payments by asking customers to verify payment and place cash or checks directly into a plastic envelope
- Discontinue requests for customer signatures. All Proof of Delivery processes including driver comments, tote check-off and temperature recordings will remain intact
- Stack and shrink wrap customer returns on a separate pallet
Can I still pick my order up at my local warehouse (will call)?
Yes, during new limited hours. Effective immediately, will call is available between 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Customers will be required to follow this process:
- Call ahead when picking up an order
- If call ahead is not possible, upon arrival please call/text the phone number provided or posted on the warehouse door
- Follow directions regarding designated loading/parking areas
- Instruct loader where to load product (i.e., trunk, back seat)
- Do not enter the building and remain in vehicle during the process
How will I learn about ASC business changes or updates?
We will continue to monitor the situation and update this page as appropriate. Please check back regularly to stay up to date on the latest information. We will also send updates via email, so be sure you’re subscribed to our mailing list.
Are there any changes to upcoming events due to COVID-19?
We are following government recommendations regarding events and public gatherings and will be updating our events schedule as necessary to keep our teammates, brand and retail partners safe. Updates on events can be found on our News & Events page.